[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mayrie's messages

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 00:33:03 -0600

Hi Sue!

Mayrie's messages display fine on my SyncBraille with Window-Eyes.

Debby

At 01:15 PM 1/4/2012, Sue Stevens wrote
Hi folks,

When Mayrie writes a message in arial 10, left justified, for some reason it appears underlined alll the way on my Braille display. Neither Mayrie nor I can figure out why this happens. Dots 7 and 8 appear all the way across every line of the messages, and it is more difficult to read. And no, I am not picking on Maayrie, as I often ask her for help. (smile)

And Mayrie, sorry, I didnâ??t know you still submit as a volunteer in addition to your subcontract work. My apologies.

Sue S.

                                --
                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

?Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.