[bksvol-discuss] Re: Maria / Baroque Music

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:26:53 -0700

Yep, I'm the same way too, but it works wonders when solving
mathematical problems, as we musicians say, music, mathematics, and
science go in the right places of the puzzles.

On 7/8/08, Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sounds great. Thanks.
>
> I can listen when doing email, but I get distracted by music when I
> validate. smile
>
> G.Cindy

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)