[bksvol-discuss] Re: Maria / Baroque Music

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 12:23:30 -0700

how does pandora work with jfw9? do you have to sign up for it, and if
so, is it free to do? How accessible is it with JFW9?

On 7/8/08, Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Maria.  Hi, All.
>
> I found this really great music site, totally free, with all kinds of
> music.
> It's called "Pandora.com."  It takes a few seconds to load up, but then
> you are given, I think, eight choices of music.  If you pick
> "Classical,"
> there are eight categories under that.  I listen to the Classical when
> I'm validating, but I confess I do jump to "Bubblegum Pop" (under the
> "Pop"
> category) once in a
> while just for kicks.  And every time you return to Pandora.com, it
> immediately starts to play the last music category you chose, but you
> can change your mind mid-song at any time.
>
> Have fun!
>
> Marilyn
>
> On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:51 AM, Maria O. G. wrote:
>

>> And please tell me more about these Baroque concerts. I work on that
>> music and I'd love to get some more mp3 files of it. The more the
>> better.
>>
>> Have a great day all of you.
>> Maria.

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)