[bksvol-discuss] Maria / Baroque Music

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Maria O. G." <mylarynx@xxxxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:21:27 -0400

Hi, Maria.  Hi, All.

I found this really great music site, totally free, with all kinds of music.
It's called "Pandora.com."  It takes a few seconds to load up, but then
you are given, I think, eight choices of music. If you pick "Classical,"
there are eight categories under that.  I listen to the Classical when
I'm validating, but I confess I do jump to "Bubblegum Pop" (under the "Pop"
category) once in a
while just for kicks.  And every time you return to Pandora.com, it
immediately starts to play the last music category you chose, but you
can change your mind mid-song at any time.

Have fun!

Marilyn

On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:51 AM, Maria O. G. wrote:

And please tell me more about these Baroque concerts. I work on that music and I'd love to get some more mp3 files of it. The more the better.

Have a great day all of you.
Maria.