[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lists of scanners and proofers

  • From: Ixchel <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:53:57 -0400

Hi i completely agree with you.i don't read for pleasure that much with all of
the school work I have. Thus, holds are a way for me to get my reading in. It's
hard with you especially because of your daughter. While I agree that
submitters should not put everything on hold, some cases that are exceptions
such as yours.
If you invested money, those books should be put on hold for you or for Doug.
Jackie

Sent from my iPhone