[bksvol-discuss] Lists of scanners and proofers

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:06:56 +0000

Hi Volunteers,

At this time we ask that you not compile lists of scanners and proofers with
emails, for confidentiality purposes. However, I will start a list of scanners,
proofers, and image describers, so if you are comfortable sharing your contact
info with other volunteers, email me your name, email, and what you do (scan or
proof, etc.) directly (madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and I'll add you to the lists.
That way no one will be added accidentally without his or her consent.

We also can't give out Benetech or Bookshare emails, unfortunately, as they are
only for staff members.

I hope this all makes sense and please let me know if there are any questions.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative