[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of Outsourcers & Publisher Titles Update

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 01:38:05 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Bonb. imo they *should* check my list before scanning (and not
just because it's my list)--even more so because they *are* getting paid, or
getting credit for books for their organiztion and if they do something that a
volunteer has started scanning then that volunteer doesn't get credit toward
membership. Why should the volunteeres be the only ones to check all the lists
before scanning?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: