[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of Outsourcers & Publisher Titles Update

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:58:57 -0500

Thank you Cindy, for changing back. smile. I really appreciate it. And I like what you're going to do also of adding the link, as a tinyurl, to the books that outsourcers are doing. That's a great solution.

Judy s.

Cindy wrote:
O.K. Sounds like a good idea I'll delete what I added yesterday

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] List of Outsourcers
& Publisher Titles Update
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 4:34 PM

Hi All,

In
conversation with VAT (Volunteer Advisory Team)
Chairman,
Bob Wiley yesterday
the suggestion came up of sending out an update to
the
volunteer list every
time the Books In Collection or In Process by
Outsourcers/Publishing Partners. We’ve
decided to implement that – in order to let
volunteers
know when that list is
modified and also to give more recent volunteers a
heads up
on the fact that
such a list exists! In general
the list is updated twice
a week. A new set of updates was just made and the
updated
list can be viewed
by clicking the link below: https://wiki.benetech.org/download/attachments/17268805/929Booklist.txt

All good
things, Pavi Pavi Mehta Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare

Benetech 480 S. California Ave., Suite 201 Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609 USA Phone: +1 650 644-3459 pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx www.benetech.org The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity A Nonprofit Organization

       To unsubscribe from this
list send a blank Email to