[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of Outsourcers & Publisher Titles Update

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:17:44 -0500

Me too.

Cindy, please think of the maintenance headaches there would be in merging this file to your books being scanned list.

It probably would be helpful if you put the link to this list in your email signature along with the wish list etc. that are already there.

Just my thoughts.

(butt-in Bob)

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] List of Outsourcers & Publisher Titles
Update
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 4:34 PM

Hi All,

In
conversation with VAT (Volunteer Advisory Team) Chairman, Bob Wiley
yesterday the suggestion came up of sending out an update to the
volunteer list every time the Books In Collection or In Process by
Outsourcers/Publishing Partners.

We've
decided to implement that - in order to let volunteers know when that
list is modified and also to give more recent volunteers a heads up
on the fact that such a list exists!

In general
the list is updated twice
a week. A new set of updates was just made and the updated list can
be viewed by clicking the link below:

https://wiki.benetech.org/download/attachments/17268805/929Booklist.t
xt

All good