[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:33:53 -0500

Yea, very good job staffers.

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Monica Willyard
  To: Bookshare Volunteers s
  Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 8:56 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  Hi, everybody. Have you all noticed how smoothly things are running this
week, even though Bookshare staff are traveling for the conventions? Remember
how everything used to totally shut down during convention week and for most of
the beginning of July? No new books, no customer support, and no communication.
Wow! I am impressed this year. Lisa, Carrie,  and the rest of the staff have
been working hard so that our service isn't interrupted while they do the
conventions. Thanks too all of you for keeping things going. (big smile) What a
wonderful Independence Day gift to wake up to 45 new books in the collection.

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick

PM