[bksvol-discuss] Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers s <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:56:17 -0400

Hi, everybody. Have you all noticed how smoothly things are running this week, even though Bookshare staff are traveling for the conventions? Remember how everything used to totally shut down during convention week and for most of the beginning of July? No new books, no customer support, and no communication. Wow! I am impressed this year. Lisa, Carrie, and the rest of the staff have been working hard so that our service isn't interrupted while they do the conventions. Thanks too all of you for keeping things going. (big smile) What a wonderful Independence Day gift to wake up to 45 new books in the collection.

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick