[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:01:16 -0400

I attended the Bookshare.org "all hands meeting" a couple of weeks ago.  I
came back loaded with enthusiasm about the tremendous staff they have
assembled even with most new hires and contractors (including me) starting
after January 1 of this year.  It's an awesome operation and it will
continue getting better.

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends
email: cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx