[bksvol-discuss] Re: Labeling captions, sidebars, etc just thinking

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

There's usually a line space before the text, but I can see that it might be
eliminated. Would another bracket be sufficient, i.e., the whole caption be
enclosed in brackets, as well as the word caption, or would the words end of
caption be preferable?
 DItto phoro descriptions? I'm proofing now a book that has so many different
headings on each page, that i'm getting confused, and I have decided that
rather than doing what I'm doing now, i.e., proofing eacxh page and then going
on to the next, I'm gong to go through all the pages and put the vaarious
hadings into the various fonts, bold, caps, etcx., required, and also redo the
phoot descriptions, then go back and resume proofing the pages' texts, so I can
now put "end of description" bvefore the lines tha follow the photo, if you
like.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: