[bksvol-discuss] Re: Labeling captions, sidebars, etc just thinking

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:34:30 -0400

I usually label a caption with the words , for example, photo caption and then enclose those words and the caption itself in brackets, but I suppose it would be helpful to have the announcement that the end of the caption had come too. When listening to those items with a synthetic voice those brackets can pass by without being announced or else they can go by very quickly without their being noticed.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: