[bksvol-discuss] Re: Labeling captions, sidebars, etc just thinking

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:22:31 -0500

Cindy, I wasn't thinking about sections. Just the image captions, sidebars, text boxes. The sort of thing that we already label, just putting a closing tag on it, so to speak.

Melissa Smith

On 4/19/2010 10:22 PM, Cindy wrote:
are you suggesting that instead of using asterisks to indicate a change of section we should write change of section or "asterisks" or something? I'm willing. 'I've been using only one asterisk instead of multiple ones, which probably makes your problem worse. I'm willing to write words. The book I'm working on now has a lot of breaks (as did the last one) I can maybe do a replace and a least replace one asterisk with 3 or 4 or 5. In this particular case the breaks are before a person's name and identification so the words aren't as easy to write, but I can certainly replace one asterisk with more, or write the word asterisk

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List