[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just out of curiosity

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:15:20 -0800 (PST)

Interesting question. Neither you nor I can download it to find out.My guess is
that it's still there, because the editor, if there even was one, probably
missed it. You know how our eyes can miss things like that? Hence the emails
that go around as jokes or tests to see if we can find letters or words that
are missing. That's why even after I've proofed a book word for word I do a
final spell-check. I usually do find some errors I missed. (sometimes, though,
if a book is long and not interesting,  I've found I must have zoned out,
because I can't imagine how I missed a particular error. Other times clearly I
saw what was supposed to be there and not what really was there.
Cindy