[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just out of curiosity

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:48:49 -0600

Good call Jamie.
The pq version says "her the truth. "No. I was born in a very insignificant
village not far from what used to the Austrian border. My father"

I was reading a book about learning theory (I don't remember the exact name but
it was a pq book) and it was explaining the differences between dependent and
independent variables, and it left out the word dependent. I was thinking of
working up a quality report on the book, but haven't done so yet.

Bob