[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just out of curiosity

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:26:55 -0500

I guess what I find most interesting is that if you listen to an audio
book, you never hear those wrong words or words missing. But the mistakes
are in the print books. I wish I could get an audio copy of Heart of Lies
to see if it's missing there but I can't.

So the mistakes will be there in print for the sighted and in Bookshare for
those who can't utilize the print book too. At least we're equal, grin

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Heart of Lies by M. L. Malcom