[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just out of curiosity

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:38:33 -0600

I wonder if bookshare can even "fiddle" with these books to improve them?

In this case it is a word that is not a typo, nor a misspelling, these could be
covered by appeals to the way they did things in the olden days, you know
before microsoft word 2010.

This is just a left out word, a mistake that anyone could make, but is it a
mistake that can ever be corrected?

Bob