[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted 2 Learn about Dogs books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:28:43 -0800

Hi, Natasha. I'll do that. I couldn't find when the one on the German shepherd
might be in, but who knows? They might have all three by the time I get there,
and if they do, I'll grab them. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.