[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted 2 Learn about Dogs books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:25:43 -0800

My library has all three of them, although they currently don't have the German
shepherd checked in. I can get the Saint Bernard and the cocker spaniel. I
don't know when the other will be in, but I can make a trip Monday to pick up
the other two. Since I haven't submitted too many books, though, I just have
one question. Are they fairly easy to get good scans? *smile* I'm willing to
try, anyway. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.