[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: The Cowboy and His Elephant

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:24:01 -0800

Hi, Jane. There really isn't a way to tell, but usually, as long as there
aren't multiple blank pages that increase the file's size from maybe 200
pages to maybe 400 *smile*, I wouldn't worry about it. A blank page here and
there could mean that there was a picture, or in some books, there's a blank
page between chapters, so it could be one of the two, depending on the book.
I'm sure you've seen now some of the talk about people ending up with files
where every other page is blank when they know that wasn't the case in the
book, so that would be the only thing you'd have to worry about when
deleting blank pages. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.