[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jack and Jill - Louisa May Alcott (need help)

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

I'm thinking I'm going to need an official Bookshare
opinion on how to submit this book.

I have the 1956 edition of the book but even that
isn't shown in the book. It's shown in the library's
catalog.

Since Louisa May Alcott died in 1888 I'm wondering if
it no longer falls under the copyright protection? I'm
just guessing here. I really have no idea.

Jamie in Michigan