[bksvol-discuss] Jack and Jill - Louisa May Alcott (need help)

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:44:24 -0700 (PDT)

Before I keep scanning this book, I need to make sure
it's going to be accepted. It has no copyright page.
The only copyright information in the book is:

Illustrations Copyright MCMLVI by Nelson Doubleday,
Inc.
Printed in the United States of America

How can that be? I don't want to finish scanning the
318 page book if I can't submit it because it lacks
copyright information.

Thanks
Jamie