[bksvol-discuss] Re: I don't know what to think about things right now

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:55:00 -0700

I'm here to encourage not discourage, to urge not fade away, come on guys you all can do it, I know you can, just takes more effort you dig? I understand where you all who are complaining are coming from but we shouldn't quit altogether. We're a team and we work together, so who is with me, I can't hear you so shout it out loud!

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be

On 7/27/2010 11:43 AM, Larry Lumpkin wrote:
Jamie, Susan and I don't particularly want to leave but neither do we want our work wasted. I believe that is our right as volunteers. If an organization is to utilize a pool of volunteers, it is their responsibility and job to direct them to the tasks they wish them to do. I have directed volunteer pools several times in my working life and I know this to be the case.