[bksvol-discuss] Re: I don't know what to think about things right now

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 03:22:41 -0500

Perhaps so, but it doesn't make it any easier for the volunteers who do
exceptional work, only to have it discarded.

Solstice Singer
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090