[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman and get Imaginary Friends

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:43:28 -0600

Well, I was already so far along, and it is such a short book, I just went
ahead and finished it, and accepted it.  But yes, I am knowing that a
cleaner scan will be made part of the collection. Shucks it seemed a shame
to have put in time and then just throw it back.  The errors actually
weren't as bad.  I just had to do about 5 pages where I cleaned out the non
text jibberish, and normalized the headers.

It seemed a pretty fun book what I read.

Rik