[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman and get Imaginary Friends

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

Big laugh!!!

The libraries are just getting copies in. I put holds
on it. In one library, I'm 37 for one copy. At the
other I'm number 424 for one copy. (It's a much larger
library system).

Just keep renewing it, and let me know if someone gets
 copy for you, or you get your request, before I get
one.

I wonder how the person who scanned got theirs. Maybe
Carrie can get the copy if it's on the NY Times
Bestseller list, which I assume it is.

Cindy