[bksvol-discuss] TSBVI and AFB Press

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:07:59 -0400

Before I devote hours to this project.

Is there any reason, that we can't accept books that are scanned but are
published by

The Texas School for the Blind Visually Impaired and American Foundation for
the Blind Press

As most of my textbooks are published by these two companies.  I am
wondering about whether these are acceptable.

I do remember that the American Printing House has some exemption that we
can't print their stuff that they publish that is created by them.

Please inform me, smile.  Thanks.

I am curious.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden