[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman and get Imaginary Friends

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:10:33 -0700

Not sure if this will affect whether or not you wish to validate, but this title is part of the New York Times initiative, so it should be in Bookshare's hands fairly soon. I'm guessing that scan will likely surpass what you are dealing with, judging by your descriptions.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>