[bksvol-discuss] I wish to become a volunteer

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:00:25 -0700

Hello, I wish to become a volunteer, have filled out the form, and have sent
e-mail about it to the proper addresses. I haven't got any response, and
wonder how to go about it? I will also need instruction on how to manage
books once downloaded, and how to proceed with the several steps, unless
this is covered once you get logged into the volunteer area. I don't have a
scanner, and also don't have Kurzweil, but I understand that I can still
contribute by reading books through, and correcting errors.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com