[bksvol-discuss] Help with a book, Total money makeover

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:27:29 -0700

HI Wonderful validating/scanning  helpers:)

Well, I got the total money makeover and it looks like I found another book
that is a pistol. The main body of the text is fine but there is a collum
of text that runs down the left side of every page that I  am having trouble
getting in place. I can scan it if one of the sighted volunteers  would like
to help with the editing.

Katie