[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book, Total money makeover

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:09:46 -0700

HI James,

I have done some playing within the software turning callumns  on and off. I
will have to play with it more this weekend. I have found at times just
trial and error on tuff books can find something that will work.

I am using Kurzweil V11  with an Opticbook. I am getting the words from the
side of the pages but in no particular  order. Books are funny. You struggle
with one and then, like last night, I did a book that maybe had five or six
pages that came out below the 99 percent rating.

Any ideas appreciated!

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx