[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book, Total money makeover

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:24:22 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Once I get back home, hopefully tomorrow, and have another day or two to
rest I will get back at the books. IT's been a longer haul than I originally
expected. Thanks for all the good thoughts and understanding

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx