[bksvol-discuss] Re: It's Done, and Thank You Bigtime!

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:41:14 -0500

Hi Max,

You may not have read the validation instructions even though I believe they've been pointed out within the last couple of weeks:

http://jbrownell.com/bks/validins.asp

While this is not a perfect guide, they do provide some helpful information about how the process works. For instance they discuss the fact that the Browse button is silent for some screen readers.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>