[bksvol-discuss] Help with Page Numbers for Chapters

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:42:50 -0400

Hello.
I'm cleaning up Rolling Thunder by John Varley before submitting it.
The chapter numbers didn't scan.  I can fill them in but I don't know which
pages the chapters start on.  I can guess but I'm worried the numbers will be
off and my submission will have too many or too few chapters.
Can someone please help with this?  I just need the page numbers each of the
chapters starts on.
The ISBN of the version I have is 978-0-441-01772-0
Thanks very much for any help.
Christina