[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Page Numbers for Chapters

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:08:15 -0700

Hi Christina,

I don't know if this will work, but often, if the books I scan don't have
chapter titles, I can figure out where missing chapter numbers go by
inserting them where running headers were not printed by the publisher.
Does your book have headers?  If it does, I have found that this method
works pretty well for knowing where missing chapter numbers should go.

Mayrie

  _____