[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Page Numbers for Chapters

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:13:20 -0400

Hi, Mike and others.
I put in chapter numbers whenever a page number and header was missing.  But,
there was one random chapter number that was
there and it didn't match mine.  This was a great idea though and the method I
was using at first.

The capital letters at the beginning are another good idea and I'll use that
for now.

Mike, if you're still willing to get the book, I'd love to confirm where each
chapter begins, just to be on the safe side.
Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.
Christina