[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Page Numbers for Chapters

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:40:20 -0500

Hi, Christina!

Looking on Amazon in the hardcover book, it has the number in the of half of
the page above three stars.  There is no name or the word chapter, and
unfortunately no TOC.  My library does not have it or I would try and write
them down tomorrow when we go.  Unfortunately the numbers for chapter heads
don't turn up in the search, but in the HC version, page 55 is Chapter 6 if
it helps any.

If you scanner saved formats, the first few words of each chapter start in
all caps and bold.  Maybe you can find them that way.

HTH!
Valerie