[bksvol-discuss] Re: HarperCollins donations

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:17:44 -0700

Hi all,

The pq books that I've downloaded do have page numbers.  I'll look into the
issue though and see what can be done about ones that do not.  As to page
breaks, no HTML file has page breaks.  This is true of non-publisher quality
books as well.  I just went to check on VR soft versions, and just noticed
that my VR Soft is broken and needs a reinstall so  I'll do that in the
morning.

As to posting the HC list, I hadn't been trying to be deliberately vague
about whether or not to forward it.  I was double-checking with other
Bookshare staff before I posted it.  Even so, I realize that it is now on
the lists so it's a bit of a non issue.

Best,
Allison

allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxx