[bksvol-discuss] Re: HarperCollins donations

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:21:44 -0500

These publisher quality books concern me.  John Glass said something to the
effect that someday they hope to have all publisher quality in the
collection.  We have some topnotch submitters and validators, and a lot of
the books in the collection reflect this.  I would hate to see books that
deserve their excellent rating replaced.

Sue S.