[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hard drives

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:17:10 -0600

Hi Tim,

I can’t answer your question about the hard drive.  However, I wanted to tell
you that the Office 2010 starter version on your new computer is not very
useful.  Microsoft wants you to go online and buy a full version.  Or you can
order one from someplace like Staples, if they have a store near where you
live.  Yoou would then uninstall that starter version and install the full
version.

Hope this helps,

Sue S.