[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word 2010 Starter, was: Re: Hard drives

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:32:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Sue!

I have to ask why you don't like Word 2010 Starter are there accessibility
issues with screen readers due to the side ads?  I hate hearing it is not
useful
to you.  I have been telling people how much I prefer it for simplicity and
less
to get "lost" in.  I actually did not use my full version key since it met my
needs and was easier for me to use in looking at recent documents.

Always wanting to learn why people like what they do so I can help others.
 Valerie