[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidance needed

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:32:20 -0500

Hi, Sarah. I agree with you. I can be quite the perfectionist when it comes
to braille, too. I just correct as I go for my own copy that I plan to keep
and that seems to satisfy me. <smile> As long as I can read the text, I can
fix whatever annoys me myself. <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Children are fragile. Handle with prayer. --Unknown