[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidance needed

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:13:14 -0600

Hi Elizabeth,
HTML submissions are possible. However, general HTML does not maintain page breaks. Thus a validator would have to manually add these after conversion to RTF for upload. Thus this format would not be desireable for submission. Perhaps it should be removed from the possible choices, as really, the page break requirement would make it an odd form to except.

Jake