[bksvol-discuss] Grammar check; was : Be mindful

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 00:01:52 -0800 (PST)

Jamie,

Don't you find that the grammar check is often wrong?
I've turned it off because I find it annoying. It
doesn't take into consideration a lot of things. I've
looked at what it shows, when I had it on, and what I
had was totally grammatically correct. Besides, we
can't change grammatical errors that appear in a book
anyway. Without the grammar check, I find subject-verb
agreement errors, comma errors, compound sentence
punctuation errors, but the books are written
casually, not as our English teachers would have us
write them, and we can't change them.

G.Cindy

--- "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>