[bksvol-discuss] Wonderful Tonight

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 00:17:54 -0800 (PST)

Wonderful Tonight is on Step One? Lori was working on
it. She was holding it waiting for me to provide the
first sentence, which she couldn't figure out. The
renewal date must have gotten past her. I see someone
else had it twice, too.

I'll email her that it's up there.

If anybody else can get the book and provide the
missing sentence, that's fine. I've been waiting for
the for ages at two libraries and it still is "request
pending." Apparently it's a very popular book.

Cindy