[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your book has been marked for more editing

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:57:53 EDT

I don't think you have to do anything. The proofreader made the mistake and
either has to correct it or let someone else proofread it. If the
proofreader needs to contact you then he or she has been given your email
address and
you need only to wait and see if you are contacted.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Your book has been marked for more editing
Date:
4/23/2009 12:13:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Gang,

I received this email today but am not sure what to do.  I don't know who's
proofing it so I can't contact them.  Do I just wait to hear from
somebody?

Thanks.

Bud

block quote
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:46:44 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your book has been marked for more editing

Dear earl

Thank you for your efforts to prepare a book for Bookshare. We are
contacting you because your submission, HOLD FOR HOPE Coming Attractions by
Fannie
Flagg
has been marked for more editing before publication on Bookshare.org.

We invite you to contact
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 if you need more information regarding this submission. We appreciate the
time you spend contributing to Bookshare.org, and look forward to continuing
to build the collection together.

Below are some of the specific reasons for the request for further editing
of this submission:

To the proofreader: Pages 184-186 are in the file. Pages 184 and 185 are
blank, and 186 contains only one word. This is fine. Please leave them as is.
When Bud submitted the book, he put his email address in the comments
field, so if you need to discuss anything with him, you could email him. He is
at
budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx if you have any other questions about the book.
Thank you, The Bookshare Team
block quote end

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime
from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!