[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your book has been marked for more editing

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:31:18 EST

It looks to me like your job is done and this is a problem for the
proofreader. If that particular proofreader doesn't pick it up and fix it then
perhaps
another will.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Your book has been marked for more editing
Date:
1/20/2009 1:28:59 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Gang,

I received this message and don't quite know what I'm supposed to do about
it.  I do still have the book here but it's going back to the library in a
couple
of days. Should the proofreader get in touch with me to get the needed info
or what?
Thanks.

Bud

block quote
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:32:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your book has been marked for more editing

Dear earl

Thank you for your efforts to prepare a book for Bookshare. We are contacting
you because your submission, Homeland and Other Stories by Barbara Kingsolver
has been marked for more editing before publication on Bookshare.org.

We invite you to contact
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 if you need more information regarding this submission. We appreciate the
time you spend contributing to Bookshare.org, and look forward to continuing
to build the collection together.

Below are some of the specific reasons for the request for further editing of
this submission:

I'm returning the submitter's version to the processing queue, since the
proofreader deleted the copyright notice that was in the original submission.
Without the copyright, the book can't go into the collection.
Thank you, The Bookshare Team
block quote end

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26
hmpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)