[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your book has been marked for more editing

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:04:13 -0600

You should see the proofreader's name in the book's history. So, it would
probably be a good idea to contact him or her, since I don't think you can add
the copyright info yourself. When I tried to add something to one of my own
submissions, it told me that I wasn't allowed to check out the book.

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.

    Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:32:48 -0600 (CST)
    From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Your book has been marked for more editing

    Dear earl

    Thank you for your efforts to prepare a book for Bookshare. We are
contacting you because your submission, Homeland and Other Stories by Barbara
Kingsolver has been marked for more editing before publication on Bookshare.org.

    We invite you to contact volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need more
information regarding this submission. We appreciate the time you spend
contributing to Bookshare.org, and look forward to continuing to build the
collection together.

    Below are some of the specific reasons for the request for further editing
of this submission:

    I'm returning the submitter's version to the processing queue, since the
proofreader deleted the copyright notice that was in the original submission.
Without the copyright, the book can't go into the collection.
    Thank you, The Bookshare Team

  Bud Schwab
  W 6 Z Y P
  Malibu, California